The Front Office
Game Management smartphone/CPU application instructions:
- Tracking pitch counts
- Team Setup on the Little League Scorekeeper & Game Stream App
- Game Setup on the Little League Scorekeeper & Game Stream App
- Mid-Season Changes/Set-Up for Little League Scorekeeper & Game Stream App
- Scorekeeping Basics
- Little League Tournaments on the Little League Scorekeeper & Game Stream App
York City Little League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. It is governed by a volunteer board of directors made up of individuals from the York County community. The league believes in financial transparency and publicly posts all form 990s in this section of its website. Little League must file 990s each year with the Internal Revenue Service. The 990 provides information on the organization’s mission, programs and finances. Please click on the links below to open the most recent 990s filed by the York City Little League.
About York City Little League
Kids from every demographic and of every ability level play in York City Little League. The main objective is to have a balanced team with kids of varying abilities. Through proper coaching techniques, delivered in a positive fashion, youth are able to build their baseball skills, make new friends and have fun.
YCLL offers playing opportunities for kids age 5 to 13. To add to the overall experience, there is an Opening Day Ceremony and selection of an All-Star team that will compete in the Little League Tournament.
YCLL games are played on a variety of fields throughout York City, including Rotary Fields at Allen and Odeon Park, as well as Memorial Field #7.
Thanks to our sponsors, all of this is at an affordable price and an unbeatable value in youth sports. Since 2004, YCLL has served more than 3,000 youth in York City. The success has been based on the hard work of the volunteers, led by a local Board of Directors. YCLL is a nonprofit group that is chartered by Little League International.
Parents are expected to respect the decisions of the league officials, coaches and umpires. YCLL needs parents to take some initiative to make the program successful. Little League is not a club that implies babysitting benefits and entertainment privileges. YCLL is an adult work project constructed, supervised, and assisted by parents who want to extend this benefit to their children. The parent who shirks this responsibility cannot, in turn, expect others to assume the burden.
Board of Directors
York City Little Leagues Board of Directors meets on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7:30 AM. Baseball Operations meetings are held as needed.
Board of Directors:
- John Brenner, President
- Steve Busch, Treasurer
- Jeff Bright, Secretary
- Mike Smith, Player Agent, General Manager - T-Ball & C-Pitch Division
- Mike Gibson, Majors, Intermediate Division, General Manager - Majors and Intermediate Division
- Casey Deller, Fields & Maintenance Officer
- Carl Lindquist, Information Officer
- Phil Harmon, Umpire in Chief
- Phil Woods, Fundraising Chair
- Will Clark, Equipment Manager
- Kittrell Barnes, General Manager
- George Garrett,General Manager - Juniors Division
- Doug Markle, Skills Training Coordinator
- George Lenkner
- Bryan Adamson
- Molly Reffner
- Mike Chatburn
- Adam Bryner
- Alex Fischer